Cement Mixer Using Diesel
Submitted by Cynthia,01/09/2014How to maintain cement mixer using diesel?
Concrete mixer using diesel is similar to electric drum concrete mixer. The difference between diesel concrete mixer and electric drum concrete mixer is that cement mixer using is equipped with diesel engine and can both be driven by electricity and diesel.
Diesel cement mixer is also drum concrete mixer. The protection method of diesel concrete mixer has special points compared with other concrete mixers. The followings are some tips on maintaining diesel concrete mixer:
1. Diesel engine is very important to diesel concrete mixer. Diesel concrete mixer also can work by using this diesel engine in the case of inconvenient electricity utilization. Users should always check the fuel tank and clean up diesel tank and timely replace the diesel with new one;
2. Users also need often check connection part of diesel engine;
3. After using diesel concrete mixer, clean up the residual materials in the drum of concrete mixer;
4. Users need regularly check the mixing blades to see whether there are damages;
5. The diesel engine would become quite hot, so it is better to place diesel concrete mixer at well ventilated place. Do not touch the diesel engine when concrete mixer is working.
6. Avoid knocking against diesel concrete mixer;
7. There is a belt on diesel concrete mixer. Users should often check the belt to see whether there is damage and whether the tightness is in accordance with the relative requirements.
Zhengzhou Pioneer Machinery Co., Ltd is one professional concrete machinery manufacturer with 25-year experience in manufacturing and over 20 years of exporting. We offer a wide range of concrete mixers, like forced type concrete mixer, drum concrete mixer, electric concrete mixer and others.