The Classifications of Concrete
Concrete can be classified by different ways. The classifications of concrete are as followings:
1. Concrete can be classified into inorganic cementitious materials concrete and organic cement concrete according to the cementing material.
2. Concrete is able to be grouped into heavy concrete, ordinary concrete and lightweight concrete according to the apparent density.
3. Concrete also can be classified into lightweight aggregate concrete, porous concrete, coarse porous concrete.
4. According to the use function, concrete can be grouped into structure concrete, decorative concrete, waterproof concrete, refractory concrete, road concrete, anti-radiation concrete, etc.
5. According to the manufacturing technology, concrete can be classified into centrifugal concrete, vacuum grouting concrete, spraying concrete, roller compacted concrete, pumping concrete and other concretes.
After 15-plus years in the concrete mixing equipments industry, we can now offer you a comprehensive product range. You will find drum concrete mixer, electric concrete mixer, forced type concrete mixer and other products.
We provide standard and customized concrete mixers.
Benefit from the supports that our factory can provide, including stable source of raw materials, professional technics and services, quality concrete mixer and others.
We send technicians to troubleshoot problems on location,
Browse our website to find out why we are your reliable partner? Contact us today.